I decided to go back into the archives and redo those recipes from 2012 and prior. Wow, these photos are BAD lol. I forgot how much we liked this meal! I am always trying to come up with new recipes, I forget about the ones I have already made. I think I will be making this more often since the whole family loved it! If you make it, don’t forget to hashtag #FoodIMakeMySoldier or tag me on Facebook or Instagram!
Asian Salmon and Shrimp Stir Fry
Write a review
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 1 lb. raw Shrimp, cleaned
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1/4 c Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 1 Green Onion, sliced thin
- 1 head of Broccoli, chopped
- 1 Carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- 5 Mushrooms, quartered
- Himalayan Salt and Pepper
- Sesame Oil for Cooking
- Heat 2 large pans on medium heat, and add a little sesame oil to the pan.
- In a small bowl, add the dijon, vinegar, sesame oil, raw honey, sriracha, 1/4 of your green onion and soy sauce/coconut aminos. Heat in the microwave for about 1 minute, and stir to combine.
- Add 1 crushed garlic clove to each pan.
- Season your salmon with just a little salt and pepper and thyme.
- Add your veggies in one pan, and stir occasionally until slightly tender. You want to cook the veggies on a higher heat, for only about 5-7 minutes so they still have a crunch to them.
- In your other pan, add your salmon. Cook on one side, then flip and glaze with your mixture. Flip again, and glaze with more of your sauce. I did this on each side 2 times until the salmon was cooked through.
- Remove the salmon from the pan, and add the shrimp...cook for only 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Place your salmon on top of your veggies, with a few shrimp on top, then brush with the glaze one more time.
- Recipe makes 4 servings
Food I Make My Soldier http://foodimakemysoldier.com/